Get involved with GACHEF today and support tomorrow’s Culinary Professionals.
Ways to become involved
- Volunteer to mentor a young culinary student.
- Serve as a judge at a local competition, or help to find a judge.
- Donate products to the local high school program.
- Sponsor a winning student to attend the next level of competition.
- Donate to the GACHEF Foundation for scholarships.
- Speak to local classes about your experiences in the Culinary Field or
about the importance of having good work ethics.
- Become a site for Work-Based Learning for students.
- Volunteer to serve on the Culinary Advisory Committee.
- Let others in your community know about the program.
- Help GACHEF find new culinary sponsors for the FCCLA Expo in March.
- Donate products for the Georgia FCCLA State and STAR Event Competitions.
Contact us today!
Debra Stevens, GACHEF Director
VACANT, FACS Program Specialist